Benefits in Far Infrared Sauna
Yoga is a type of discipline that acknowledges the benefits in sweating to stay healthy. Sweating causes an improvement in blood flow, relaxes overworked or tight muscles and causes arteries to dilate. Sweating causes "white" blood cells to produce, which strengthens your immune system and toxins are easily flushed out of the body through the pores in the skin.
When using Far infrared sauna the air temperature is set to your comfort, while safe infrared waves penetrate into the body. These waves, warm your body outside and inside simultaneously. This process allows you to detoxify more comfortably for longer periods of time. Once the treatment is completed you will feel more balanced, healthier and stronger.
Why Use Infrared Bathing
- Body friendly, this treatment is a comfortable and safe way to relieve stress, aches and pains
- Time friendly, the treatment is efficient and fast as you no longer have to wait for the sauna to warm up
- Planet friendly, this infrared technology utilizes very little electricity, even with daily use, when compared to other types of household appliances
- Family friendly, the infrared sauna is easy and safe to use for people of all ages and is a great investment for your family and their health
- Infrared sauna’s are essential for a better mind and body and allows you to relax and detoxify for extended periods of time
With all these benefits to sauna usage, why not book in a session to try out what we have to offer? With our new South Melbourne Sunlighten Sauna rooms.
*Sunlighten does not provide medical advice. We recommend you consult with a health care practitioner if you are unsure if using an infrared sauna is right for you. For best results, our saunas should be used in conjunction with an appropriate diet and exercise program. Individual results may vary.