15 years of pioneering research and design. Now enjoy a refined sauna experience.
Research and Development
15 years of investment in research and development has seen Sunlighten pioneer over 20 of the world-class innovations that are now featured in our mPulse series saunas.
We build your sauna
We don't buy saunas, we make saunas.
From the design blueprint to the final delivery, your sauna is designed and built by Sunlighten.
That's how we guarantee you unrivalled quality, superior performance and trusted after-sales service and support.
The mPulse sauna is the latest evolution of a centuries-old tradition.
• Solocarbon® 3-in-1 patented infrared heating technology (near, mid & far-infrared)
• Android touchscreen control panel with 6 pre-set health programs
• Full integrated biofeedback monitoring for heart rate and calorie burn
• Blaupunkt CD/DVD audio and speakers with USB port and iPod | MP3 compatible
• Premium timber sourced from sustainably managed forests
• Anti-bacterial Bamboo Carbon backrest heater covers
• Dimmable halo lighting
• Optional chromotherapy system (colour healing)
• Schedule Mode – program a session to be ready when you are!
• Easy assembly with Magne-Seal system (details next page)
• 5 year warranty (12 months parts & labour, plus 4 yrs parts & service support)
Pre-set Programs and Entertainment options with Android touch-screen
• Six pre-set programs targeting skin health, pain relief, detoxification, weight loss, cardio health and relaxation.
• Far-infrared for detoxification (core temp increase), blood pressure and cholesterol reduction & relaxation
• Mid-infrared for weight loss, pain relief & improved circulation (passive cardio workout)
• Near-infrared predominant wavelength for cell health, complexion, wound healing & skin purification
[Requires no screws or clips]
Sunlighten’s patented Magne-Seal™ assembly process maintains the integrity of the sauna while allowing you to easily snap together walls making it easy to set up and take down.
As the sauna naturally expands and contracts during use, Magne-Seal™ adapts to prevent cracks and warping for prolonged cabinetry, while keeping the heat in and the cool air out.
It is as strong and durable as clips, buckles or screws but invisible to the naked eye.
Looking to request a quote?
Visit the mPulse page here and click 'Get a Quote'